Monday, August 11, 2008

so close

So I only have 10 and a half days until I move! That's not very many right? once it gets down to single digits I'l; be even more excited!

So I just spent like $50 online. I bought these items:

Hoodie from urban outfitters $13

tee shirt from urban outfitters $5

Tee shirt from sailor jerry $18


All of these items were on sale, so I don't feel too bad but i can't ever just save money. At least I still have 2 more weeks of work and some money still left in the bank to go to school with. Oh and yeah definitely not excited about having to find a job when I get back to school. I hate applying for jobs. Anyway, Less than 2 weeks left at home and I hope they end up being an enjoyable last couple of weeks. These past couple of days have been pretty stressful but hopefully things just get better and not worse right?

3 comments:

PHOEBE said...

oh dude fyi...the lauren on your blogs friendlist isn't lauren phillips...it's grace's buddy lauren panichelli

Jordan said...

haha oh dude that's hilarious!!!! I just assumed it was lauren phillips because you and joanna both have her as your friend.

PHOEBE said...

haha word. i thought it was lauren phillips at first, too. until i read it and realized it was lauren panichelli.

hangoutz tomorrow.