Monday, August 18, 2008

oh, fishsticks!

Today is the 18th of August and I am 3 days away from the big move. This weekend was a blast to say the least. Crashing Chris' bike, almost getting in trouble, sleepover, pseudo-dance party, being the only sober one out of like 15 people and loving it, seeing jojo, and just having one last carefree weekend before I go back to school. Yesterday afternoon My sister and I went out to the mall area to go shopping. I bought like 5 pairs of athletic shorts which I am soooo pumped for. I think it's funny to be this excited about mesh shorts but I love them and needed them for working out/ rugby. I also got a great plaid button up shirt, some shorts, and a teeshirt that makes me look like a 12 year old boy for like $13 at old navy. My sister decided she wanted to buy be something for my apartment so she got me the super big universal remote which is completely ridiculous as well as embarrassing and also some reusable ice cubes.



Also my sister cut my hair last night and of course I look like a 12 year old boy. It's alright but i can't say I'll be upset if it grows a little bit in the next couple of days. Anyway I hope that the next couple of days is smooth sailing and that there are no issues at home and that I can just get moved up and keep things simple. my new hair cut:


ew I have to make the kids fish sticks for lunch and I really really hate fish sticks. Minced fish...wtf? so gross
peace.

1 comment: