Thursday, August 21, 2008

pumped!

So tomorrow is the day! I am moving out of the nest. I am really excited to get into my apartment and get out of this area. The perpetual attitude towards southern maine: been there, done that. Although I'm staying in maine, at least it's a well needed change of scenery. I miss my friends from school a lot. I will also miss my friends from home now that I'm leaving them but I know we'll always pick up where we left off. Favorite memories with friends from summer:

Phoebe: Really early on when you first got home and we went on a date to flatbread together and caught up. When we sat in your car at the boat launch doing toungue excersises lol. When we went out to spring point harbor lighthouse and took pics. Rock n roll sushi. bubble tea. taking care of eachother on really bad nights haha. I'll miss you girl.

Caroline: having a really ridiculous night together when chloe pheebz and i slept over at your house and I woke up and purged on your floor. When we got in super late to your house and your cousin was sleeping on your floor and we couldn't stop laughing to save our lies because someone woke up and walked to the bathroom and had the loudest fart ever. good charlotte sing alongs in your car and continuing to sing in evans and he told us to stop singing our stupid music.

JoJo: I was bummed you weren't around much this summer but everytime you were home i had a ton of fun with you. I remember summer before this one when all we would ever do is get off work head in town and eat lol. Townlanding owned us. We had a lot of heart to hearts and I appreciate that. I miss you.

Shieldsy: You too were gone like all summer and I like how I didn't even know you were going away until like two days before you left haha. The only thing that really sticks out was that party you drove us home and everything was hilarious: the people around us, dancing, and just random crap. That was a funny night.

Sara: I spent so much time with you this summer. I saw you almost daily for a short period of time and it was great. I loved watching the deadliest catch and rewatching episodes just because we love those guys so damn much. I love white trahs bash even though only 4 of us were there. Adopting the bunbun was fun. I also liked all the times we sat around at the boat launch or the lighthouse and chilled discussing how we so badly wanted to be somewhere else. I thank you for provinding me a place to stay when things got rough at home. When I hang out with you I feel like I never want to grow older. If we could just stay right there forever everything would just be so easy. You better come visit me!

There have been so many other people I've gotten to know and have had fun with this summer and it made the time almost barable. I stress out so much about moving. I packed so quickly last night that I feel like I am forgetting things. I need to get a job. I need to get a new bank. I really can't wait to start rugby. I'm excited to cook for myself. I'm excited to have my own room. I really hope this year will be as good as I'm anticipating.

2 comments:

PHOEBE said...

love it.
have a safe drive. let me know how the apartment looks once you get things in order!!

Joanna said...

dude keep in touch missss